Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wanted is definately wanted here!!

What is it about a good looking woman with a weapon that just makes a movie so watch-able?

Saw wanted over the weekend and boy were there some farfetched-physics defying turning Newton in his grave kind of stunts and scenes. I’m talking about cars being flipped over other cars and people being shot through open sunroof’s because the side windows were bullet proof. I’m talking about bullets doing things even boomerangs can’t while swinging through the air. I’m talking about guys jumping over bridges, buildings and alleys and landing on moving subways like they skipped a puddle after a light drizzle.

Enter Angelina Jolie:

Now I’m talking about her driving the red dodge viper through busy what-looked-like-New-York-streets at 100 mph without batting an eyelid on her Venus De Milo face. I’m talking about Angelina shooting a fat-ass gun that I want to buy just because she makes it look so good. I’m talking about Jolie making a simple act of ‘leaning back to duck under the bridge while the subway goes under’ look like a Bach symphony played by a 40 person orchestra at La Scala in Milan.

And yes I am talking about her walking out of a hot water and wax healing bath with tattoos that would get Michelangelo woken from his tomb to brush up on his painting skills!

Aah yes this was a good movie indeed and I’m headed to see it again later this week.




p.s. I did head straight to the gun club after the movie and no there is no possible way to curve a bullet around a corner and hit your target!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Couldn't agree more. Jolie even makes stale-hanging-pig-meat look good in this movie. Damn... its a sexuality/sensuality that transcends race/gender/location. No wonder she's a UN Ambassador! ;-)

    ReplyDelete