Monday, January 21, 2008

What really pisses you off?


I don’t mean the big ticketed items here.

I mean fair enough that one gets irked at seeing someone kick a puppy or someone being rude to a helpless person is enough to wring a knot in a soul-less shylock’s heart but I am talking about the small ticketed items.

To define those to you from my perspective here are a few things that send my noggin off the freaking rocker because how can one not see the flaw in them:

I hate it when I pull over at the light and the person in the car beside me has their finger shoved so far up their nose, they could probably pull out their eye ball

I hate the fact that when you are in an elevator someone can let loose one of those toxic silent but violent farts which make the air repugnant but stand there ignorant to the sensitive senses of others

I hate the fact that men in this part of the world will walk around in the public, shamelessly scratching their nether regions; at times seemingly wrestling with the family jewels and immediately extend their hands to greet you with a gentlemanly shake

I hate more so the people who have seen the chap perform a three round 90 second wrestling bout with the bishop and continue to shake the rubbed-in-the-family-jewels-musky paw

And I hate the fact that someone out there is talking face to face with a peer, friend or comrade and is spitting small darts of saliva without noticing the discomfort of the listener who is being polite not to highlight the current uncomfortable scenario.

Well that was the rant after a hectic weekend.

What annoys you?

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure everyone would concur to that! sooooooo DAMN TRUE Aaarrrgghhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete